Two armies meet
Alike but different
Alike but different
Two armies meet
Every face the same
And the ground is soaked
In blood and tears
And it's been like this for years
And it's been like this for years
And the war rages on
In my head
In my head
There's no hope of a dawn
In my head
In my head
And I fight myself
And the pain shows on my face
And you see every trace
Still the war rages on
In my head
In my head
I strike on until I'm dead
And the war...goes...on...
You pull me from my sinking boat
So that I will not drown
You say dying is no joke
I shouldn't beat myself down
I've long forgotten the cause of war
Now its' just for hate
In my veins there's no blood anymore
Still I stand before the gate
Screaming...
Still the war rages on
In my head
In my head
And then my brain is dead
Yeah, it's dead
So very dead
I can see that you've forgotten
The cost of true love
You'll never reach the lowest den
You'll forever stay above
The sun hits
And you'll burn
Burn until you're dead
In my head
Jump across
Try to flee
You'll never be able to
Outscream me
And even after we're all gone
Long gone
Long gone
The war will rage on
In my head
In my head
And my war will rage on
'Cause it's been like this for years
And it's been like this for years
No comments:
Post a Comment